The first collection of timekeepers to herald the renaissance of Czapek & Cie is called ‘Quai des Bergues’. It is a tribute to the location where François Czapek founded the company in Geneva in 1845. At the time, this Promenade along the Rhone river was the epicenter of the Genevan ‘art de vivre’, like the Place Vendôme in Paris, where François Czapek opened what was probably the first watchmaker’s boutique on this legendary square.
The ‘Quai des Bergues’ collection features 2 distinct cases in 4 different materials:
A classic case recalling the generous round shape of pocket watches, in white or rose gold.
A modern and innovative ‘Revolution’ case with a sandblasted and polished finish, in titanium or in a mysterious ‘XO’ steel.