Quai des Bergues
Guilloché Ricochet – Black Prince
Show price CHF 18’000
Black Handmade bombé "Guilloché Main" dial
Steel squeletonized hands with rodhium plating and superluminova
Limited Production of 15 pieces in 2018!
Quai des Bergues
The first collection of timekeepers to herald the renaissance of Czapek & Cie is called ‘Quai des Bergues’. It is a tribute to the location where François Czapek founded the company in Geneva in 1845.
The ‘Quai des Bergues’ collection features 2 distinct cases in 5 different materials:
- A classic case recalling the generous round shape of pocket watches, in white, rose gold or platinum
A modern and innovative ‘Revolution’ case with a sandblasted and polished finish, in titanium or in a mysterious ‘XO’ steel.
- Hours, Minutes & Seconds
- Small second at 7h30
- Power reserve indication with weekdays at 4h30
- Calibre SXH1: Haute Horlogerie proprietary mechanical hand-wound movement
- Power-reserve > 168 hours (7 days) on 2 barrel-springs
- Frequency: 3 Hz – 21,600 VpH
- Diameter: 32 mm – 14 lines ¼
- Height: 4.75 mm
- Finish: double open ratchets, sandblasted bridges, blue screws, bevelling, final anglage 'main'
- Steel squeletonized hands with rodhium plating and superluminova
- Black Titanium ADLC case
- 42.5 mm diameter
- Curved Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on the inside surface
- Sapphire crystal case back with anti-reflective treatment on the inside surface
- Water-resistance: 50 meters (5 atm)
- Carbon Black Alligator strap with Black Titanium ADLC buckle
- Black Handmade bombé "Guilloché Main" dial in a special gold, silver, palladium and platinum plate.
- Czapek Exclusive "Ricochet" design
- Superluminova markers
- Millesime 2018: Limited production of 15 pieces
Return to the top