Lady 7-day Manual Winding
(International price excl. VAT)
Mother of Pearl dial with Diamonds
White Gold "Fleur de Lys" hands
Temporarily out of stock but you can still pre-order it
- Hours, Minutes & Seconds
- Small second at 7h30
- Power reserve indication at 4h30
- Calibre SXH1: Haute Horlogerie proprietary mechanical hand-wound movement
- Power-reserve > 168 hours (7 days) on 2 barrel-springs
- Frequency: 3 Hz – 21,600 VpH
- Diameter: 32 mm – 14 lines ¼
- Height: 4.75 mm
- Partially open worked bridges on gear train, double open ratchets, sandblasted bridges and main plate, heat-blued screws, bevelling, final hand-chamfering, circular graining and snailing on wheels
- Mother of Pearl dial
- Indexes with VVS white diamonds
- White Gold « Fleur de Lys » hands
- 1N White Gold case with Czapek’s “Queen Bee” Hallmark
- 38.5 mm diameter
- Curved Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on the inside surface
- Sapphire crystal case back with anti-reflective treatment on the inside surface
- Water-resistance: 30 meters (3 atm)
- Alligator strap with 1N White Gold buckle
Return to the top
Lady 7-day Manual Winding
The Quai des Bergues Lady collection reflects the elegant, delicate and distinctive style of Czapek watches. It is at the same time a manifesto of the brand’s vision that mechanical haute horlogerie should not be reserved to male collectors, of the perfect harmony between aesthetic choices and function. The N° 7 features the Calibre SXH1, a seven-day proprietary mechanical hand-wound movement. Czapek’s characteristic Fleur-de-lys hands, finished in white gold, making appearance on the dial, while the sub-dials at 4:30 and 7:30 reveal the small second and the power reserve.
The SXH1 caliber is a proprietary movement designed by Czapek. It is the first in a family
of movements developed specifically for Czapek watches, according to the strictest rules of the watchmaking art. It was conceived in cooperation with Jean-François Mojon, a designer watchmaker who heads the Le Locle based company Chronode.
This haute horlogerie mechanical calibre boasts 31 jewels. It is finely decorated and remains aesthetically and functionally true to the 1850 original. The architecture remains symmetrical, and the sandblasted finish is a modern interpretation of the ‘satiné frost’ technique used in the 19th Century – a process of gold plating using mercury evaporation.
This manually-wound movement has two barrel springs and runs at a rate of 21,600 vibrations per hour, which translates to 3 Hertz. It features a power reserve of seven days. The manual beveling finish and the sandblasted bridges create a beautiful and modern look, inspired from the past. The most striking elements remain the open ratchets, with teeth polished in ‘bevel’ and unique to Czapek SXH1. They become its mechanical signature.
MOTHER OF PEARL DIAL
The Mother of Pearl dial featured in our Quai des Bergues Lady collection is enhancing the transcendent design and craftsmanship of this timepieces. Delicate indexes set with diamonds adorn this dial with light.
Using exceptional leathers, all our straps are handcrafted with peerless dexterity of master leather craftsmen and are the fruit of approximately fifty fundamental, yet intricate steps.
Each strap consists of two parts: the Tip part (the longer part with holes to adjust your strap) & the Element part (the part with the buckle at the end). Czapek offers you 4 options to choose from:
– 95/60mm (Lady XS)
– 100/60mm (Lady S)
– 105/65mm (Lady M)
– 115/75mm (Lady L)